Spinal Decompression Therapy
Stop Pain With Spinal Decompression Therapy
If you are suffering from sciatica, radiating pain, numbness in hands and fingers, back pain, neck pain or headaches/migraines – decompression therapy from Dr. Kroll’s Health Solutions & Disc Center might be the answer you are looking for.
This therapy is an FDA-cleared safe procedure used to treat patients with disc herniations, disc bulges, and degenerative discs. It is also for those who have experienced back and neck injuries. The decompression treatment is a non-surgical therapy that creates a vacuum at the problem disc. The DRX 9000 machine gently pulls at a negative G Force to mimic antigravity. This gentle force pulls the disc back into the proper position, removing the pressure off the nerve. The success rate is from 70% – 92%. Call us for an appointment today.
Thorough Treatment Process
During the consultation Dr. Brian A. Kroll, D.C. will review your diagnostic imaging such as MRIs, X-rays and CT scans to identify any disc herniation or other spinal abnormalities. The determined diagnosis may be treated by the DRX 9000 machine, followed by a cold laser treatment (this helps to seal up the disc). Spinal decompression will be recommended, if you are a candidate.
Depending on the severity of your condition, treatments range from 2-3 sessions per week for approximately six to fourteen weeks.
Benefits of Spinal Decompression
- Quicker recovery time from injury and a faster work return
- Less chance for chronic degeneration and immobilization problems
- Improved flexibility within muscles while restoring mobility in the spinal area
- Less tension on other parts of the body due to gravity pulling down on discs that are no longer being compressed by spinal bones because they have decompressed from excessive pressure over time
- Added flexibility reduces muscle and joint pain in other parts of the body
- Improved circulation to spinal nerve roots, discs, muscles, ligaments and vertebrae leads to less inflammation and more range of motion
- Helps with pressure on nerves because as they decompress, it takes some weight off them, which was putting pressure on them before
- Spinal decompression therapy is shown to reverse, or at least alleviate the degeneration symptoms within weeks or months
Effective Solution for Many Ailments
- Chronic back or neck pain
- Radiating pain into the hands and fingers
- Bulge discs
- Herniated discs
- Stenosis of the vertebral canal